Mazoe Sip into the cash
Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Central Africa Limited and Schweppes Zimbabwe Limited (collectively referred to as the “Organisers”).
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of Zimbabwe over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid Zimbabwean Identity Document except employees and immediate family members of any employees of the Organisers, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Organisers, whose decision regarding any dispute shall be final and binding. The Organisers reserve the right to amend, modify or change or postpone this Competition, any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw) and rules at any time during the Competition, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
4. The Promotional Competition shall commence on 1 August 2016 and end on 31 October 2016 both days inclusive.
5. Participants stand a chance of winning 1 (one) of the following prizes (“Prizes”) –
a) a cash prize of either $50, $100, $250, $500,
b) Mazoe branded novelties
6. To stand a chance of winning one of the Prizes, participants must –
(1) buy 1X 2Lt Mazoe Orange Crush and or Syrups with a black bottle top which is (“Participating Products”) manufactured and sold in Zimbabwe at participating stores; and
(2) Look for a 7digit unique code on the underliner of the closure and send an sms in the format uniquecode#flavour#age#city to the number 38883. The sms cost is $0.05
7. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish provided that they purchase the required Participating Products and sms the unique code in the format above, each and every time. Each entry is eligible for one draw.
8. Entries or sms’ which are not in the format uniquecode#flavour#age#city, unclear, illegible, or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
9. The Organisers will conduct weekly draws from all of the entries received for the duration of the Competition. In order for the particular entry to be confirmed as valid, the Organisers or their authorized agents will verify the winners, their sms entries, their details and the authenticity of such details. Every winner must produce his/her identification document for authentication and verification before he/she can collect the Prize.
10. Prizes are not transferable and the Organisers are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. The Organisers reserve the right to substitute a Prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
11. The Organisers will contact the winners telephonically through the number used to sms and enter the promotion. If the Organisers are unable to reach any participant or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
12. The Cash Prizes will be paid to the winners through their digital wallet by the Organisers or their authorized agents in person upon identification, at a time to be advised by the Organisers after verification of winners.
13. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these Competition rules, the Organizer’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into. The judges’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to personal and incidental expenses, insurance, or other fees applicable are the responsibility of the winner and/or participants.
14. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Organisers, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether negligent, grossly negligent or otherwise on the part of the Organisers).
15. The Organisers may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Organisers to ensure compliance with these rules. Should any of the winners be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she shall be automatically disqualified.
16. The Organisers may request any of the winners (at no fee) to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their prizes and/or after they received their prize. Should this become necessary, such winner/s may be required to sign a letter of consent.
17. The Organisers shall have the right to use any photographs or video footage of any winners in perpetuity. The Competition shall be governed by the laws of Zimbabwe.
18. All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to our customer care on Mobile: 0808 0000 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (From Monday to Friday at 8h00 – 17h00).